9.05.2005

Harring Cove Beach

Ice Cream Coordinates N 41 38.688 W 070 20.747
Beach Coordinates N 42 02.750 W 070 13.049

I went out to Cape Code to bum out on the beach for an afternoon with some friends. On the way there we stopped at the extremely tasty world famous ice cream joint named Four Seas Ice Cream. While they have never heard of a turtle sundae (gasp!) they make a mean one when given the direction. I think turtle sundaes are more of a Midwest thing, but they are just as tasty out East. For those unfamiliar with a turtle sundae it is composed of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, hot caramel, and pecans. When they are done right they become my little piece of heaven. Mmmm, mmmmm, good.

Once we had our tummies full of ice cream we proceeded to the beach. Most people here seemed to just be lying out on the beach. When I’m at the beach I’m not the kind of person to just lie around so I did some swimming. The water was a little cold at 64 degrees, but swimmable. I also spent some time watching the comb jelly fish and some little crabs in a small rock formation. Oh, and as you can see in the picture we buried Eric and then Christy and I took turns tormenting his head and taking pictures. It was some fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home