9.05.2005

The New England Aquarium

I went to the New England Aquarium in Boston today. It isn’t a physical outdoor type activity like most things I’ve put in this blog, but it is fun so I thought it was appropriate. It’s not my first time there, but every time I go there I learn a lot of new things about aquatic life.

This is my favorite penguin at the aquarium. He looks a little scruffy, but he was just cleaning his feathers. What made me love him was a little dance that he was doing which was just hilarious.

A gorgeous jelly fish.

I’m not sure what kind of fish this was, but isn’t she pretty?

3 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Anonymous SunPaq Compact Fluorescent Retrofit said...

Current USAs SunPaq Compact Fluorescent Retrofit kits have patented end cap locks to secure the bulb to the fixture and also help lock out moisture.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of fish is this pleas tell me!!!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a Mandarin Fish, very pretty :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home