2.20.2006

Skywalk and JFK Library

I had Presidents day off of work so I went into Boston to see a few of the sites. I took the subway into the city. It’s always interesting riding the T. The variety of people on it is amazing. Sometimes it seems like only weirdoes and eccentrics ride the T, but I guess that can’t be true since I ride it. Oh…

First I went to the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum. It’s a museum dedicated to the life of the president. It taught me a lot about him that I never knew and was interesting to boot. That’s pretty much the biggest compliment I can hand out to a museum.

Then I went to the Skywalk Observatory. This involved an audio tour from the 50th floor of the Prudential building. It was pretty cool seeing the city from above, but the audio tour wasn’t all that interesting to me. I imagine someone more new to Boston might find the audio tour more interesting. It does give you a good overview (no pun intended) of the city if you’ll only be visiting for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home