2.12.2006

Smorgasbord Weekend

This was a smorgasbord of a weekend. On Friday I did some candlepin bowling. I’ve never done candlepin bowling before, but I had fun doing it. I do think I prefer regular bowling though.

Then on Saturday I spent all day not finding my friend’s cache. This is the guy who introduced me to geocaching so when he hid a new cache I had to go and try and find it. It was a tough one though. He gave a picture and that it was near a certain reservoir. The picture clue was a picture of some coastline. From that I figured I had a good guess at a few places it might be. I got up at 7:00 to go and find this bad boy and then got home around 3:00 after failing. I did have a good time though. Definitely a beautiful place. I think I’ll try again when there is some nice weather.

Then today I stayed at home because the whole east coast is in the middle of a blizzard. By my estimations we have about 14 inches of snow and it’s still coming down pretty hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home