2.26.2006

Sore Throat

I don’t get sick very often, but when I do I sure don’t like it. In fact it down right sucks. I haven’t gotten anything worse than a sore throat or a cold in many years so I really can’t complain much, but I plan to push my complaining right to that “much” line.

Right now I have a sore throat. I seem to get one of these a year. It’s one of those you flinch every time you swallow kind of sore throats. One of those that hurts if you start breathing heavily. Don’t worry I’m almost done complaining now. Because of this blasted sore throat I didn’t leave the house much this weekend so there isn’t anything fun to post about. I spend all weekend tinkering with my robots and playing video games to try and get my mind off my throat.

Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home