4.20.2006

Amazing Translator

Today I met with some folks from one of the major Japanese auto manufactures at work. We discussed ways they could improve the computer rendering of their cars that they use in their show rooms. I do this sort of work fairly frequently so that is not what impressed me. What amazed me was the translator they had. He was freaking amazing. He had absolutely no problem listening and talking at the same time. In fact I could swear the man was listing to two or three conversations at the same time while talking in the other language. This is something I could never do. I have enough difficulty listening to a single person talking in a single language and responding in an intelligent way when my turn comes. It's truly amazing the talents some people have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home