4.16.2006

Easter

I spent a great day outside enjoying nature. The weather was great. The mountains were steep. The trails were invigorating. In short it was a great day. Great until I got home and realized I had eaten my last real food for lunch yesterday. So I headed to the grocery store to pick up my staples: precooked pasta, tortilla fixings, and some frozen meals. Imagine my surprise when I saw the grocery store was closed because of Easter. If Jesus was so smart why didn't he pick a different day, which was more convenient for me, to rise from the dead? Eh, I guess I can't complain too much since overall I had a great day. I even managed to find some microwave popcorn and a protein shake in the cupboards which I'm munching on right now.

Here are a few pictures I took today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home