4.02.2006

Hiking the Weekend Away

I hiked to the top of two mountains in Massachusetts this weekend. One was Mount Grace which is the second tallest mountain in the state (already done Greylock which is the tallest). Both of the summits I did this weekend had geocaches hidden at the top for me to grab. Rather than type a few million words you can take a look at some of the pictures I took this weekend.

First here is a picture of a lake I found this weeekend. It wasn't during my hike to either of these mountains, but I liked the picture so it's here.

I believe this is the tallest fire tower I've ever seen at the top of a mountain. That's a lot of steps to climb when you had though you were done climbing the mountain, but I had to climb it to get a good view from the top of Mt. Grace.

A view from the top of Mt. Grace.

A lonely tree at the top of Mt. Tully.

The view from the top of Mt. Tully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home