5.14.2006

The Rain is Driving Me Insane

I can't remember when I've been trapped inside so much on a weekend. It was probably around this time last year. I went outside for an hour yesterday and came back looking like a cold drowned rat. The good thing about all this rain for you guys is that I'm updating my blog more often.

I was trying to up with things to do inside today and what I came up with turned out to be tons of fun. I took my camera into my basement and turned off all the lights. I set my camera to take a really long exposure. I then drew on the wall with a laser pointer, and turned on my flashlight for a few seconds. While the pictures aren't super impressive, it sure was fun. Reminds me of when I drew on the wall with canyons when I was a little kid, except without the angry mom part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home