5.13.2006

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been raining here every day for the past week, and it's supposed to keep raining through the entire 10 day weather forecast. I don't mind getting a little wet, but it's also a little chilly so that makes it less fun. I'm hoping for a few small breaks in the rain this weekend that I can exploit. I'm not thinking there will be many breaks today though since they are predicting over 2 inches during the day :(

In other news I had my first softball scrimmage of the year this past week. Believe it or not it was raining so the field was a big mud pit. We decided to play anyways. I was the first batter of the game, and on the first pitch I hit a solid triple. I then did what must have been a 20 foot slide into third base and the mud went flying which distracted the third base woman enough that she missed the ball. I then scrambled home for my second homerun ever. After that it was just singles and outs for me. It was a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home