12.26.2006

My Christmas

So everyone is probably wondering what I did for the holidays. Well I didn't do much. No big trips. No huge get togethers. Not much of anything that's news worthy.

In other words everything went according to plan. While it seems like I'm always doing things on this blog, but truth be known I really need some time when I can just relax and let myself recharge. This extended weekend was one of those. I just bummed around playing video games, reading, exercising, and hiking. It felt great, but makes for a bad blog post.

Now everyone knows that my life isn't really the non-stop blitz creed that this blog makes it out to be. Sometimes I do take a break. (Sure I overstated myself there, but I don't think my life is boring.)

Hope everyone had great holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home