1.06.2007

Donating Blood

An interesting thing happened to me while I was donating blood today when they were asking me questions and testing me to see if my blood was good. They lady noticed my pulse was only 47 beats per minute. Evidently any pulse under 50 set off some alarms in the computer which forces a second round of questions. I guess this low of a pulse means you are really healthy or you're dying. I'm pleased to announce that they decided in my case it was because I was healthy. After having a supervisor sign off on the low pulse I was allowed to give blood. I've always had a fairly low pulse, but never this low. My guess is that all this healthy food I've been eating is what lowered my pulse because I don't think I've been exercising any more.

Save a life and sign up on the Red Cross web site today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home