3.11.2007

San Francisco

I was in SF attending the Game Developer Conference last week. I had planned on exploring a lot of the city, but work kept me pretty busy. None the less it was a great trip. I got to see Union Square, the Golden Gate Bridge, the seals, and ride a trolley. What else in SF is there? :-)

This is the fancy-shmancy hotel where I stayed.

This is the AMD booth where I served my booth duty. My job was to talk with developers about the graphics emulator I had created future cell phone graphics hardware.

The keynote from Nintendo's Miyamoto. This guy made some of my favorite video games!

Union Square in the wee hours of the morning.

I rode on this trolley.

My co-worker, Dan, who went exploring with me.

I could have swam to shore! Alcatraz.

Golden Gate Bridge at sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home