4.15.2007

Spring Hiking

The weather was pretty nice this past week so I spent a lot of time outside. Good thing too, because it looks like it's going to be cool and rainy this whole next week.

Jamie (a friend from college who lives in LA) visited me for a day. One thing we did was go out for a little night geocaching. It was the first night cache I had ever done. The way it worked was that the GPS lead me to some parking coordinates. Then there were directional reflectors that you would shine a light on to follow a trail through the woods. It would have been very tough to nearly impossible to see the reflectors during the day, but at night it was a piece of cake. It was a very cool cache.

Then on Saturday I was out hiking and saw a few turkeys. Not too interesting until you know that my dad has a turkey fetish. So I snapped a few pictures and sent them to my dad, which I'm sure made his day :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home