10.07.2007

Apples

Devon and I went apple picking this weekend. It was pretty awesome. I convinced Devon that all the best tasting apples were at the top of the trees so he'd climb up like a monkey and get an apple or two and then we'd move on to another tree. I came out with a overflowing bag of apples and ate enough apples while we were picking to fill up my stomach and probably half of my esophagus. Mmm. I forgot how tasty freshly picked apples are. Seriously you need to get out and pick some apples!

Where are the pictures? I asked myself the same question when I started writing this. For some reason I didn't take any. I'm disappointed in myself since I could have gotten some great shots. I must be slacking in my photo taking responsibilities.

Peace dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home