11.29.2007

Great Times at Work

Today I was just promoted to an MTS Software Development Engineer at AMD. MTS stands for Member of Technical Staff. While this is only one level higher than my old title of Engineer 3, it sounds way cooler. It's great being appreciated!

In other news is that my lecture to the Games Developer Conference 2008 got accepted. This means I'll be teaching a course at GDC called Next-Gen Tile-Based GPUs. I've had a lecture rejected to GDC before, but this is the first time I've been accepted. GDC is pretty much the biggest video game developer conference in the world and I'm lecturing at it!

In even more good news I've written a chapter about tile based rendering that is going to be published in ShaderX 6.

It's been great few weeks at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home