1.20.2008

Photos

I'm working on a project where I need a bunch of decent photos. I'm not ready to spill the beans on that project, but I'm sure I'll make a post about it in a week or two. In the mean time I thought I'd share out a collection of the photos I picked since it's a bunch of decent ones from my collection. I learned that I need to come up with a better way of organizing my photos. Searching through 14,000+ photos was painful. I've always thought I did a good job at throwing away my bad photos, and that putting them in folders would be good enough. Now I realize that I've not been fussy enough. In the future I think I’ll go through all these photos tagging them with key words, marking the really good ones, and deleting more of the bad ones. With hard disk space as cheap as it is today the amount of photos doesn't matter (even with the backups I keep), but finding the ones I wanted was tough. I'm sure when I eventually sort all my photos I'll find some forgotten gems.

Here they are. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Emily! said...

Moe, I'm so glad that a picture of you and Me in Glacier made it into your favorite pictures. Color me totally honored! E$

 

Post a Comment

<< Home