10.31.2005

Biking Accident Update

I just thought I’d update everyone on the biking accident I had a few weeks ago.

As far as my bike goes it is repaired and ready to go. I had to replace everything on the front tire except the hub. The rear tire just needed to be trued. Other than that there are a few scratches that add some character to my bike. All in all it was about the best I could hope for. It could have been much worse.

As for my body it is doing pretty good. My shoulder still hurts, but only when I’m using it. For instance I have no problem walking around and lifting stuff up to around 50 pounds, but when I go to the gym to lift my right shoulder starts hurting. I’m pleased with the progress my shoulder has been making and I bet in another month or two it will be back to 100 percent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home